Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 

This class was very challenging and that is one of the things I like the most. Most of the time I had challenges because I didn't understand how to complete the coding activities. Luckily I had good partners to help me along the way. Another thing I liked about this class was how we get to express our own opinion on ways to be successful and how to do other things. A recommendation I would have for this class is to change up the schedule because I myself really struggled with getting bored because we would come into class and always do the same thing, so it was really nothing different than any other day and I just became accustomed to it. A highlight for me in this class was the Code Studio because it was always a different lesson with a new challenge and at points it became very fun, it sort of became a game for me and my partners and we would have mini competitions within each other so it would be more fun. I believe I did my best in this class although at the beginning I faced many challenges I did do my very best to understand and now I have very much improved from the beginning. Yes, I do read my life planning goals. My life planning goals have helped me achieve what I wanted this semester and this year, which is probably my best year in high school. I am committed to being a ctr person, although sometimes I admit I may not always choose the best path most of the time I do but I will better myself to make it that I am always doing whats good. Overall I believe I had a very good experience in this class and I had fun being able to challenge myself. I did all my work on time and did at a good level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment