Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break

Spring Break 


Over the spring break I did not do a lot. The Friday when we got out of school I left to Bakersfield for camping it was fun because we got to go to the river as well as the lake. I t was really really cold and the and the day we got there it was raining. Due to it being super cold we did not get into the river or lake. Luckily we had a couple of gloves and a couple of balls and a bat to play with, we also went on bike rides on a trail along the river to the lake. After that we went to Sequoia  National Park on Sunday, we spent Saturday at the river. I have been to that park before but this time due to the rain there was snow and lots of it. After spending a couple of hours up there we came back home. That weekend was fun. After the weekend I did not do much on Monday I had pitching practice for softball and after that I just came home and slept. The rest of the week I mostly spend my time at home with my boyfriend and his little brother coming over we watched movies and had lots of fun together. It was good just to spend time with each other. Thursday I came to school because I had practice and then went to Starbucks and In-n-Out with a couple of girls from the team. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I mostly just did the same thing just spend time with my boyfriend watched movies went to target, and went to a party as well. On Easter Sunday I went to Cabrillo Beach it was super cold, but fun because we got to go see the tide pools. It was an adventure but it was worth the view at the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment